Sunday, February 20, 2000

Flowered Diary- Entry #16

I just talked to this old guy for 3 hours. I think he's a child molester or something. Cause he was asking me all these personal questions and asking if he could see me. He's ugly too. I'm trying to be nice to Natalie and stuff. I sent her the picture of us from the summer. I really, really miss her. I'll never get to be friends with her again. I like when we have our long talks every few months. It makes me feel like we're sorta friends again. But just for an hour. Oh my God! It's 4AM! Geez that guy can talk (type)! I'm writing Natalie a very meaningful letter that I'm gonna e-mail her when(if) I'm done. I miss Adam. I wanna see him again. I love him so much! I wish I could ask him out. Oh well. I'll just keep dropping obvious hints to show I like him. It ould work. Hopefully he'll eventually develop feelings for me. Well, Later.

No comments: