Tuesday, March 7, 2000

Flowered Diary- Entry #25

Part 1 of the Math sectio is over. God! Those open-ended questions were hard! I couldn't even answer the first oe! I wonder if I could see Adam on Sunday. I'm going shoppig at the mall with Sally on Saturday!

Wow! The second one was much easier. I'm so tired. I started my Home Ec. project. I made the sofa. I have to figure out what I'm gonna do for the legs of the sofa and chair. I'm sure I'll figure something out. But my sofa looks awesome! I have a nice yellow fabric. My accent pillows are red monkeys. But the monkeys aren't obvious. Later.

Part 4 was the easiest! Ok. But it would be really nice if Adam could come over on Sunday. I'll ask my mom. Brian's going on his annual golf trip. See ya! When Brian leaves, I normally sleep with Mommy. I feel like I'm dreaming. Like I'm gonna wake up and I'm gonna be like 40 or something. It's so strange. Wait. Let me pinch myself. That hurt! I don't think I'm dreaming. Later!

No comments: