Monday, March 13, 2000

Flowered Diary- Entry #28

I'm not suicidal anymore. I guess it was just a bad day. I'm gonna be a fashion designer now. It's my job of the week. My clothes'll be -----(my last name). In that print with the accent. Oh well. I really want to change. I have to clear my thoughts and emotions. No, I have to release them. I have to cry, dance, mope, sing. I have to do everything I feel and then start over with no feelings, emotions, decision, or anything. I'll do everything I need to do to get friends and be happy. I want to cry because I'm unhappy. I miss Natalie, and because my life is the total opposite of how I want it to be. It's basically everything I don't want it to be. The only friends I have are Adam and Julie. But quite frankly, I don't count them. Julie and I have totally separated, Adam and I, well, what can I say, we aren't exactly "close." Like friends should be. I'm gonna see if I can cry now. It's always good to have a good cry here and there when you're unhappy. Well, good night for now.

No comments: