Sunday, April 30, 2000

Flowered Diary- Entry #32

Note: Family story. Michelle, Sheri, Sharon, Casey are cousins

WA wasn't that bad actually. It was fun for the most part. On Saturday we did nothing interesting. Just went to Target. On Sunday we had Easter Sunday at Michelle's. It was cool. I got a beanie, but I already had that one. On Monday we went to Lunch with Sheri. On Tuesday we went to a town called Leavensworth. It was a little German influenced town on the other side of the Cascade Mountains. Then we went to Ellensburg to visit Sharon and her boyfriend. We had dinner at this cute little diner place. But the weirdest thing happened. We were like the first people in for the dinner rush, but we were like some of the last people served! And! they were out of the special! At like 5 o'clock! Isn't that the weirdest thing? Then on Wednesday I went on a trip with Michelle at her work. She works at a retirement village place. It was cool We had fish and chips and it looked disgusting, the chips I mean. The way they were fried! Gross! Mom and Brian went to Seattle that day. On Thursday I went to the Mall with Sheri and Sharon. Mom went to Costco with Aunt Beth and Brian went golfing. Everybody was out of the house, but Brian didn't have a key! So he was locked out of the house for 2 hours. I believe he said. The mall was pretty cool. We went to Nordy's, the Bon (I think it's a West coast name for Macy's) and some other cool stores. No clothes fit, surprise, surprise! ut I got a really nice lipstick from Victoria's Secret. Sheri got some really pretty necklaces for the bridesmaids' gifts. I almost got one myself! On Friday, we did nothing but cook, cook, cook, for the wedding. Aunt Beth and Michelle weren't going to have any hot dishes because they didn't know how to use the oven at the lodge where Sheri was getting married. So Brian made potato latkes, lasagna roll ups-tomato, Alfredo, and pesto sauces, mushroom stroganoff, black bean salad, and I think that's it. Wait! Lemon chicken and also Swedish meatballs. Then there was: ham, cheese, turkey, salad, dip, veggies, strawberries (around the ice sculpture) and lot of other stuff! That was Friday. On Saturday we finished up stuff for the wedding. Mom and I went to Target. I got a set of really cool toe rings. I let Rachel borrow one and she lot is at the end of the wedding. And I asked for it like 3 times before she lost it. What ever. Ok. This is so weird! Ok. Normally you have a rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding, or a dinner, well Sheri's future in-law's had a dinner that night at a pizzeria. Some pizzerias are nice, but this was like a Pizza Hut, except less classier. I had to wait like 45 mins for cheese! Cheese! It's common sense to have cheese! It was so weird. And boring! Mike (Michelle's son) brought a movie and his N64. Bright kid. It didn't end soon enough. Ahhhh Sunday. "You wake up in the morning and whatdya say? Yippee ay yay it's Sheri's weddin' day!" Michelle sang that toe everyone when they woke up in the morning. We were at the wedding hall at 10:00. I helped unload the cars and after, I worked with Casey's wife to work on the flower arrangements. They were nice. Sheri's husband's family showed up at a quarter to 11 all fressed up in dresses and tuxes! I was outraged! Of course I didn't say anything. Although his mom was there real early and helped the most out of the entire famil. The wedding was odd, but ok. Slept all day Monday.

No comments: